Author Topic: 14/02225/FUL Change of Use Jacks Green - planning application  (Read 471 times)

sandieb

I wish to raise awareness that the development control committee of East Northants Council will be recommended to grant planning permission for a holiday development at Jack's Green on 23 September with the new access road running only meters from the back garden of The Framples my elderly parents bungalow off the Kings Cliffe Road.    The noisy holidaymaker traffic passing in such close proximity to the property day and night wrecking the peace and quiet they have enjoyed for over forty years looking out over open fields is unacceptable particularly as there is already direct access via the bridleway off the Nassington/Apethorpe Road.  We are hoping a parish councillor will stand up for us on the night as my parents have no voice. 

Skybolt

Re: 14/02225/FUL Change of Use Jacks Green - planning application
« Reply #1 Posted: 12 Feb 2017, 12:26:22 »
What is the current situation on this planning application?  was it passed by the ENDC?  I am particularly concerned about any possible disturbance to the Glenn Miller memorial on the site.  It is a unique reminder of his last concert before his tragic disappearance on a flight from Twinwoods Farm, near Bedford, to Paris in 1944.  The association with our village and its wartime visitors from the USAAF and the 20th Fighter Group must be preserved.  So many young Americans who never went back to their homes and families as a result of that epic fight against the 'evil empire' of the Axis powers.

Andy

Re: 14/02225/FUL Change of Use Jacks Green - planning application
« Reply #2 Posted: 13 Feb 2017, 11:06:46 »
Planning Application Summary Help with this page (opens in a new window)
14/02225/FUL | Change of Use of Jacks Green at Rockingham Forest Park to provide for a range of tourist accommodation (caravan lodges and camping pitches), with supporting access infrastructure, hard standing bases with drainage and service provision, visitor facilities and landscape planting. | Rockingham Forest Park Wansford Road Kings Cliffe Northamptonshire
 Save Search  Refine Search  Track  Print
Details  Summary  Further Information  Contacts  Important Dates Comments (70)  Documents (47)  Related Cases (1)  Map
Application Validated   Thu 18 Dec 2014
Decision   Application Permitted
Decision Issued Date   Mon 02 Nov 2015
There are 47 documents associated with this application.

There are 0 cases associated with this application.

There is 1 property associated with this application.