Author Topic: Doggie Day Care/Dog Walker  (Read 597 times)

Mellors66

Doggie Day Care/Dog Walker
« Posted: 30 Jul 2015, 17:46:04 »
Hi,

We are moving to Kings Cliffe at the beginning of September and have a 1yr old Cockerpoo called Alfie and we are looking for either doggie day care or dog walking in the village or surrounding areas as we both work full-time.

I work in Peterborough and am happy to drop Alfie off and collect or have him walked twice a day if possible.

If you or you know of anyone can you please pass on their details or ask them to contact me.

Thank you.

Jane & Mark Mellors  :
« Last Edit: 30 Jul 2015, 17:49:58 by Mellors66 »

auvergne63

Re: Doggie Day Care/Dog Walker
« Reply #1 Posted: 02 Sep 2015, 10:29:07 »
Hi Jane,  I don't know if you are sorted yet but we often look after dogs (registered with Holidays4dogs as well).  We have a small/medium dog who loves company.  We are away until 18 Sept but if you need still need someone perhaps email me at carolrobson1@hotmail. We live on the new estate, Oak Lane.  Carol

Mellors66

« Reply #2 Posted: 24 Sep 2015, 20:59:28 »
Hi Carol,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thank you for your message but sadly the house we were looking to rent
fell through, but would of certainly loved to have met up with you, strangely we were looking to move onto the same estate!!

Still looking though in the area to rent so if you hear of anything in the village please let me know.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards.

Jane

auvergne63

« Reply #3 Posted: 24 Sep 2015, 21:21:28 »
There's a 3 bed off Oak Lane, on the new estate.  In the village there's a house near the pub, think it's called the tote (its up for sale too).  Good luck and if you get here and need dog sitting let us know
Carol