Author Topic: ENC Funding  (Read 447 times)

SimFH

ENC Funding
« Posted: 15 Jul 2015, 22:48:08 »
Any further clues to explain this minute from the June Parish Council meeting ie applying for what?

"Councillor Glithero stated the Community Facilities Grant will continue. The Clerk will contact Ms S Matthews, ENC expressing the Parish Council’s interest in applying when applications can be made."

And has the Village Field cost nothing so far - I can't see any expenditure for all the work undertaken?

Russell Brown

• Global Moderator
    • Russell's Home Page
Re: ENC Funding
« Reply #1 Posted: 16 Jul 2015, 14:01:21 »
It means the PC registered their interest in applying for funds as and when the CFF opens for 2015 (there was some doubt as to it's existence post election but we now understand that it will continue although we don't know when).

To pre-empt your next comment :) No I don't know what projects the PC might be choosing to try to fund through the CFF. Options have been discussed but no decision taken as yet.

HTH

SimFH

« Reply #2 Posted: 16 Aug 2015, 15:40:33 »
Now that the ENC fund is open any more news on what the Parish Council might be bidding for - perhaps surfacing Willow Lane up to the new Car Park on the Village Field?

With the high level of interest shown in that other place (facebook) from local residents it is likely that a bid will be submitted to change the garage at Kings Cliffe Active into a Gym.  Hope that the Parish Council will get behind this bid.

mgd

• Parish Councillors
« Reply #3 Posted: 17 Aug 2015, 10:37:49 »
I would suggest the PC supports every application for Gants within the Parish, and I would expect that all other applicants to support the PC.
In answer to simFH's point the PC will be applying to the Community Fund for a grant to install a Pathway from the proposed new School to link up with Kings cliffe Active amongst others.