Author Topic: Milk and More deliveries  (Read 489 times)

Tina

Milk and More deliveries
« Posted: 27 Oct 2014, 13:38:23 »
Has anyone else had problems with their Milk & More deliveries in the village?  My dad has had three missed deliveries in the last two months. He relies on the delivery of his milk as he can't always get out to the shop and I live 120 miles away so can't help. We keep being fobbed off by their call centre saying that the milkman is still on his round even though dad heard him go by without stopping at around 3.30am! I'm told that it is a relief driver.

I was just wondering if it is just him or if others have had any problems.

harrybarry

Re: Milk and More deliveries
« Reply #1 Posted: 03 Nov 2014, 20:51:44 »
Hi Tina

We have Milk and More deliveries,but have not had any problems with deliveries we have had trouble contacting the call center though.Our local driver is called Dave Tawn if that is any help I go  by your dads to the shop every day if you need me to get anything for him email me and I will give you a contact number.

Tina

Re: Milk and More deliveries
« Reply #2 Posted: 04 Nov 2014, 11:50:48 »
Thank you for your kind reply, I have sent you a personal message.

I am hoping that he has no more trouble as I have made a complaint in writing and they say that they have contacted the local distributor to make sure it doesn't happen again!  The call centre is a nightmare!  I wish that you could just phone the local depot like "the good old days".  ;)