Author Topic: Missing Cat  (Read 950 times)

Madcatlady

Missing Cat
« Posted: 21 Sep 2013, 16:49:53 »
Hi all. I let my cats out for the first time this morning around 7am and one of them is still out. I may be worrying about nothing and hopefully he will turn up soon but its strange that he didn't come back for breakfast. So, if anyone spots a VERY fat tabby cat with white feet and a white chest could they let me know and I'll come get him. I wouldn't try picking him up as you might put your back out :-) He is very friendly and won't bite.
Thank you in advance for helping and I will post again if he comes home.
Loll. 07786141837

Madcatlady

Re: Missing Cat
« Reply #1 Posted: 21 Sep 2013, 19:35:13 »
Panic over
After 12 hours missing our fat cat has turned up. Filthy and wet through but otherwise ok. :-)

boyboy

« Reply #2 Posted: 11 Nov 2013, 22:49:51 »
Hello,
We rescued a cat about a year ago and still look after her. She is a beautiful cat and so friendly and gentle. I didn’t realise that cats were like this.
However, I have a problem.
She makes me very ill with Asthma, red eye’s and sneezing etc.
She always wants to be on my lap and cuddle up but I have to move her and see she feels put out.
I don’t want to take her to the cat rescue as this loving cat needs a proper home.
Do you know anybody who wants a friendly indoor cat ?

Kind Regards
Steve

Madcatlady

« Reply #3 Posted: 12 Nov 2013, 07:56:07 »
Hi Steve.
I'm afraid my husband won't allow me to adopt another cat, he thinks five is enough. Maybe you could put a post on this website under the 'for sale' section? Just make sure you fully interview anyone who comes to see the cat. Alternatively you could contact one of the cat charities (they are overrun at the moment though). Good luck and I'm sorry you are having a reaction to such a lovely furry family member.
Ttfn
Lorraine.