Author Topic: Village Plan Questionnaires  (Read 2153 times)

Fireworks Graham

Village Plan Questionnaires
« Posted: 10 Sep 2013, 12:30:05 »
Can anyone tell me when and how there will be feedback from both these and the village planning day?  I'm sure there would have been a very diverse response but when speaking to people there also seem to be some commom themes and it would be interesting to find out perhaps the top 5.

The next question is what percentage of people responded.

HilaryB

• Snr. Member
Re: Village Plan Questionnaires
« Reply #1 Posted: 18 Sep 2013, 15:05:30 »
Comment given at the September meeting : Councillor Atkinson reported that consolidating the survey responses is going well, albeit it is hard work!  The deadline for surveys for anyone who has not completed theirs, or feels it is too late, is 10th October.  Please post your survey through the letterbox of 30 West Street.

Fireworks Graham

« Reply #2 Posted: 18 Sep 2013, 17:45:41 »
Thanks Hilary - look forward to the findings

BillyB

« Reply #3 Posted: 01 Apr 2014, 12:51:36 »
Are there questionnaire results ever going to be published?

SimFH

« Reply #4 Posted: 10 Apr 2014, 21:57:15 »
Yes.  Target is completion and print of plan by end of this month, circulation next.  Was raised at Parish Council meeting tonight.

SimFH

« Reply #5 Posted: 11 Apr 2014, 19:16:34 »
Please support our funding applications for 3 x Tennis Courts / 2 x Netball Courts at Kings Cliffe Active. 

1 application submitted to this fund http://www.east-northamptonshire.gov.uk/site/scripts/news_article.aspx?newsID=615 hoping we are as successful as Kings Cliffe Heritage

1 Expression of Interest submitted to Kings Cliffe Environmental Association, 1 application to be made to Sport England

BillyB

« Reply #6 Posted: 16 Jun 2014, 22:42:17 »
So the village plan report is now published? Not to my knowledge.
It is nearly a year since the questionnaire went out. At the rate 'Cliffe is developing we'll need a town plan before the village sorts out what it wants

Russell Brown

• Global Moderator
    • Russell's Home Page
« Reply #7 Posted: 17 Jun 2014, 07:13:01 »
At the last PC meeting, we were told it should be out by the end of June. They've been having trouble with the printers.

Fireworks Graham

« Reply #8 Posted: 17 Jun 2014, 07:18:07 »
I was wondering when the plan would be available as I was walking along Wood Road this morning and was passed by yet another speeding motorist.  I assume the plan will feedback on the responses we all made and then the actions planned by the Parish Council.

Rob. M

• Parish Councillors
« Reply #9 Posted: 17 Jun 2014, 10:08:45 »
There's a speed controlling chicane due for Wood Road that should help reduce speeds near the club. Also a Give Way sign, white road markings and cobbles at the Oak Lane/Wood Road junction. The PC regularly chases Persimmon and Highways to complete these as agreed unfortunately without success to date.

Fireworks Graham

« Reply #10 Posted: 31 Jul 2014, 07:25:40 »
Thanks Forum for reminding me to "come back" which has given me the opportunity to quickly look at the village plan.  Half an hour doesn't give me enough time to provide feed back now so I'll study it over the next couple of weeks and pass judgement.  Obviously a lot of work went into it and it now needs to be a continuing piece of work.  What are the Parish Council plans for feeding back on progress, continued consultation, plan revision etc.

SimFH

« Reply #11 Posted: 28 Aug 2014, 16:14:12 »
Supplementary to the information collected through the Village Plan Questionnaires

YOUR SUPPORT WANTED . . . please!

Kings Cliffe Active is making funding applications to secure funds for the building of 2 x Netball Courts / 3 x Tennis Courts, floodlit and fenced at the site off Kingsmead/Station Road. The facilities and activities will be available for adults and children and young people on a recreational pay-and-play basis but we also aim to establish a regular Netball group, and the re-establishment of the Kings Cliffe Tennis Club.

These proposed facilities have been identified as a priority in the Kings Cliffe Village Plan, supported by Kings Cliffe Parish Council, but to secure the funds we are applying for (approximately £125 000) we need to be really clear about the need for the facilities, and local support, hence this petition.

Please look out for and sign the Petition (which asks the questions below) if you support these proposals.

Name
 First line of address
 PLEASE TICK - Support the building of these facilities
 PLEASE TICK - Interested in playing Tennis
 PLEASE TICK - Interested in playing Netball
 Please include your email address if you would like to receive updates on what’s happening at Kings Cliffe Active*

Rob. M

• Parish Councillors
« Reply #12 Posted: 28 Aug 2014, 17:15:15 »
Thanks Forum for reminding me to "come back" which has given me the opportunity to quickly look at the village plan.  Half an hour doesn't give me enough time to provide feed back now so I'll study it over the next couple of weeks and pass judgement.  Obviously a lot of work went into it and it now needs to be a continuing piece of work.  What are the Parish Council plans for feeding back on progress, continued consultation, plan revision etc.

Graham - Re. final progress comment above. Do attend the upcoming KC Village Plan Free Drinks & Nibbles event Thursday September 18th, 7.30, KC Village Hall for progress and Stage 2 discussion. Everyone is welcome. See you there.

Fireworks Graham

« Reply #13 Posted: 29 Aug 2014, 07:20:16 »
Hi Rob - I will try to get to the event you mention, but when I first became aware of it thought it was aimed at those people who wanted to take elements of the plan forward and volunteer to do some work!  I'm not able to commit to that and probably others like me might avoid the event for similar reasons.  I also think a bit more publicity concerning it might not be a bad thing.

Rob. M

• Parish Councillors
« Reply #14 Posted: 29 Aug 2014, 08:51:20 »
Hi Graham, Try to come along even if you are unable to assist with practical help for Stage Two. You'll get a progress update plus free drinks and nibbles. All suggestions for the way forward will help. Two residents did nearly all the work to date but more are needed to expand it. But the upcoming meeting was also seen as a short social get together for everyone. I suspect that our village Gigaclear 'techies' will be present to answer questions and update folk on King's Cliffe Hi-speed broadband too.