Author Topic: Mobile signal  (Read 929 times)

Madcatlady

Mobile signal
« Posted: 30 May 2013, 08:36:37 »
Hi. I will be moving to Kings Cliffe soon (if CC get a move on) and I wondered if anyone knows if the Three Mobile signal is good in the area. I currently tether all my gadgets to my Three phone and have no intention of signing up for Internet as all the packages force you to pay telephone line rental. Thank you :-)

Matt S

Re: Mobile signal
« Reply #1 Posted: 07 Jun 2013, 22:38:53 »
Welcome to the village!! Not entirely sure about three, but I know that O2 is appalling. EE is what we use, and have no issues at all.

Madcatlady

« Reply #2 Posted: 08 Jun 2013, 07:24:46 »
Thank you Mr Royce.
I managed to have a walk around Kingscliffe waving my phone in the air and I'm very happy to say that the signal was good. I even got a good 3G link. Now all I have to do is wait for our house to be finished and its currently running at least 4 weeks behind :-(
Still looking forward to moving into the village as everyone seems really friendly.

Fireworks Graham

« Reply #3 Posted: 09 Jun 2013, 08:29:51 »
Welcome to the village - well eventually!  Thanks for sharing this information about phone signal - I need a second number for work purposes and have found EE and Virgin who use the EE network less than helpful.

Madcatlady

« Reply #4 Posted: 09 Jun 2013, 11:59:42 »
I'd also like to add that the customer service with Three is spot on. Ive had a couple of problems and they sorted them out quickly, and on two occasions they've managed to reduce my pricing considerably.
Btw I do not work for Three, though my gushing sounds like I do.

The plan I'm on if you are interested is call the 'One Plan' and it has 'all you can eat data' which actually is unlimited. I'm not sure what the calls and text limits are as I rarely use them but I think they are average allowance. It costs me 22 pm but I think its 31 a month if you want the new iPhone chucked in.

We can't wait to move in and I'm looking forward to having a bakery so close :-) and doing some Zumba which I believe is ongoing at the sports centre.