Author Topic: Kings Cliffe Footpath Walkers - Duddington Walk  (Read 1256 times)

Rob. M

• Parish Councillors
Kings Cliffe Footpath Walkers - Duddington Walk
« Posted: 19 Oct 2012, 11:03:04 »
Kings Cliffe Footpath Walkers - Duddington Walk. A circular walk of about 7 miles returning to the start point. Prompt start from: KC Cross, 12 o'clock, Sunday 18 November.
This walk is one of several being led by an experienced walker who hopes to encourage KC residents to organise future walks. Everyone welcome. More details: Rob. Meadows T: 01780 470239 E: robescale@tiscali.co.uk

The Dovecote

Re: Kings Cliffe Footpath Walkers - Duddington Walk
« Reply #1 Posted: 05 Jan 2014, 23:31:06 »
I realise this post was a long time ago, but as a newcomer to Kings Cliffe I wondered if there is still a 'walking club' of some sort in the village?

Charles

Rob. M

• Parish Councillors
« Reply #2 Posted: 10 Jan 2014, 11:41:17 »
Hello Charles, Welcome to King's Cliffe with its many attractive walks. Unfortunately the re-born walking group never established itself. Probably due to starting in over the Christmas holiday and in what was an exceptionally wet Winter and not a very wet Summer! Several are still interested and if we can find a new leader we could try again. Meanwhile give me a call for suggestions of some good routes you may not know.
Rob. Meadows T: 470239

The Dovecote

« Reply #3 Posted: 10 Jan 2014, 21:26:20 »
Thanks Rob, I may be in touch.
Somewhat busy at the moment sorting out the new house, while fitting in the odd short stomp.
However, come the spring I will be pressing further afield on foot or two wheels and will welcome the company of others who wish to make the most of this fab location.

Charles

auvergne63

« Reply #4 Posted: 10 Jan 2014, 21:57:02 »
Hello
I have just moved here and have had a couple of strolls around the village and clambered over some styles - so lovely!  I too would be interested in organised walks if this group takes off.  Carol