Author Topic: Ambulance to Mongolia - Charity Gig featuring 'The Steradents' and Guests  (Read 1396 times)

Lummers

This summer students Ralph Evans and Tom Glen will be driving an Ambulance 10,000 miles from Kings Cliffe to Mongolia! They aim to raise 1500 for a UK charity called GoHelp (who work on projects in Asia) and to donate the ambulance to a Mongolian Hospital as a much needed frontline emergency vehicle.
For some bizarre reason they have called upon the services of local mid-life crisis rockband 'The Steradents' to help with the fundraising by performing a charity gig!  8)
It all takes place at Kings Cliffe village hall on Saturday 31st March from 8pm. Tickets are 5 and are available from the Post Office or the Kings Cliffe Shopper. Everyone is welcome!!

Paddywick

I was unable to come to the gig, which I have no doubt was a great success. I would however like to make a donation to the charity using Gift Aid. Is Tom the best person to contact about this?

Lummers

Sorry you couldn't make it but I'm sure Tom or Ralph would hugely appreciate your support so please do get in touch with either (or their families).

From the band's perspective it was indeed a great evening - we had ball. I hope it raised a decent sum of money and thanks to everyone who came along to support the cause!