Author Topic: Music Makers...and pre-school info!  (Read 1341 times)

kweeks

Music Makers...and pre-school info!
« Posted: 23 Feb 2012, 16:32:39 »
Music Makers are coming to Underground for a one-off session initially on April 13th from 10.30 - 11.15am for all pre-school youngsters from walking age upwards. Lots of instruments to bash and blow and bells to ring plus lots more! please come and support this if you can. I'm hoping that if we can prove popularity, we can make it a regular session at Underground. 4 per child (2 for siblings)..bit more expensive than our usual things at Underground but I guess her instruments are prone to damage...and the session includes storytime and cuddle time! It will certainly be worth the money so come along and help us make lots of noise!
Also, Toddler Yoga has been so popular that this block of 6 week sessions is totally full but we are going to run another block so please contact me on weekskate1979@aol.com or phone 470125 to add your name to the list!
What would you like to see at Underground for pre-school children? Any ideas,please let me know either on this forum or via the email address above.